This chunky and hearty salad is also yummy topped on a slice of crusty bread. The low-fat dressing makes this totally guilt-free—help yourself to more servings!
Chicken and Avocado Salad
- 2 whole Chicken (use breast part), boiled and cubed or sliced
- 2 apple washed, cored, quartered and sliced
- 150 Grams grapes washed and halved
- 1 avocado halved and cubed
- 1 tablespoon dill leaves finely chopped
- 1/3 Cup plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 Cup heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seeds only
- 2 teaspoons dill leaves chopped plus additional for garnish
- In a bowl, toss together chicken breast slices, apples, and grapes. Add the avocados and dill leaves.
- In another bowl, mix together all dressing ingredients. Lightly toss this with the chicken and fruits, taking care not to mash the avocado. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Chill for 2 hours before serving and garnish with dill leaves.