Here’s an easy chicken recipe to try on busy weeknights: this Asian-style chicken basil stir-fry only needs 15 minutes of combined prep time and cooking tim before it goes onto your table.
Chicken Basil Stir-Fry Recipe
Chicken Basil Stir-Fry Ingredients
- 300 Grams Chicken sliced
- 2 tablespoons white onion sliced
- 1 teaspoon Garlic chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger julienned
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Soy Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon fish sauce (patis)
- 1/3 Cup fresh basil leaves
- Pepper to season
- spring onions for garnish
- Heat oil in a wok over medium high heat. Sauté onions, garlic, and ginger. Add the chicken and the seasonings and mix well.
- Once chicken is cooked, add the basil leaves and turn off the heat and continue to mix. Season to taste. Garnish with sliced chilies and spring onions. If you want to add spice to the dish, add some chilies to together with the chicken.