Love chicken sandwiches? This easy sandwich recipe can be made using a panini press!
Chicken Caesar Panini Recipe
Chicken Caesar Panini Ingredients
- 1 Chicken (use fillets), sliced into strips
- Salt to season
- 1 Hotdog Bun
- 2 Romaine lettuce
- 2 tablespoons Caesar salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons bacon use bacon bits
- Season 1 chicken breast fillet with salt and pepper. Brown in panini press, 2½ to 3 minutes.
- Halve a ciabatta loaf or hotdog bun; spread butter on outsides. Place lettuce leaves, chicken, Caesar salad dressing, Parmesan cheese, and bacon bits between bread slices. Toast in the press for 1½ minutes.