This pasta recipe has Mexican flavors! Sprinkle lots of cheese on top to make it extra tasty!
Chicken Fajita Alfredo Pasta Recipe
Chicken Fajita Alfredo Pasta Ingredients
- 350 Grams penne pasta
- 300 Grams chicken thigh fillets
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1 medium white onion minced
- 1 Small green bell pepper seeded and sliced
- 1 Small yellow bell pepper seeded and sliced
- 1 Small red bell pepper seeded and sliced
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 Pack All-purpose cream use 250-ml pack
- 1 teaspoon Cayenne pepper
- 1/2 Cup parmesan cheese grated
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Sear until almost cooked. Allow to rest for a few minutes. Slice into bite-sized pieces. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a pan over medium heat.Sauté onions and bell peppers until soft. Add garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Add chicken, cream, and cayenne pepper. Scrape pan to loosen bits stuck to the bottom. Simmer until chicken is cooked through. Add cheese. Toss in pasta. Serve hot.