Make this spiced chicken kebab for Sunday lunches!
Chicken Kebab Recipe
This chicken kebab is spiced with a Middle Eastern favorite: garam masala.
Chicken Kebab Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 500 Grams Chicken use fillets
- yogurt dip to serve
- Combine garam masala,ground cumin, ground coriander, chili powder, plain yogurt, and lemon juice in a bowl; mix well. Set aside.
- Slice chicken breast fillets into 1-inch cubes. Marinate in mixture, covered, for at least 2 hours or overnight in the refrigerator. Remove chicken from marinade and thread onto skewers. Season with salt and pepper. Grill for 10 to 12 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. Serve with yogurt dip.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW