This noodle salad with chicken is a full meal in itself. All you have to do season your chicken with simple flavors, then toss with vermicelli noodles.
Chicken Noodle Salad Recipe
Chicken Noodle Salad Ingredients
- 1 medium chicken breast fillet
- 1/4 Cup sesame seed dressing store-bought
- black pepper to season
- 100 Grams vermicelli noodles dried
- 1/2 Cup Cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 Cup basil
- 1/4 Cup sesame seed dressing
- Combine chicken breast fillet with Asian sesame dressing in a bowl. Season with freshly cracked black pepper. Cover and set aside to marinate for 5 minutes.
- Soak dried vermicelli noodles (sotanghon) in hot water for 3 to 4 minutes or until soft. Drain noodles and toss with cherry tomatoes, fresh Thai basil, and 1/4 cup Asian sesame dressing; set aside.
- Grill chicken on a grill pan over medium-high heat for 4 to 5 minutes per side or until cooked through. Serve noodles topped with grilled chicken.