Save time in the kitchen and make a quick chicken nugget curry for your next meal. Kids will love this recipe!
Chicken Nugget Curry Recipe
Chicken Nugget Curry Ingredients
- 1 200-gram pack frozen chicken nuggets
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil plus extra for frying
- 4 cubes Japanese curry
- 1/2 Cup white onion chopped
- 1 teaspoon Garlic minced
- 1/4 Cup red bell pepper chopped
- 1 Cup coconut cream (kakang gata)
- 3 cups water
- 2 carrot cubed
- 2 Potatoes quartered
- Heat oil in a skillet. Saute onion, garlic, and red bell pepper until fragrant.
- Add coconut cream and water. Bring to a boil. Lower heat and add Japanese curry cubes one at a time, adding more to achieve preferred spiciness. Mix until dissolved.
- Add potatoes and carrots. Simmer until vegetables are cooked.
- Deep-fry chicken nuggets until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
- Transfer curry to a serving platter. Top with chicken nuggets. Serve immediately.