Use your leftover roast chicken by tossing it into a flavorful Asian-inspired pasta dish. This pasta recipe is great for weeknights or busy weekends. All you have to do is toss roast chicken with a few pantry staples, and dinner is served!
Chicken Pasta Recipe
Chicken Pasta Ingredients
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 Cup onion chopped
- 1 tablespoon Garlic chopped
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 Cup hoisin sauce
- 1/4 Cup chili garlic sauce
- 1/2 Cup chicken stock
- 1 3/4-kilo portion leftover roast chicken cubed
- 250 Grams pasta noodles cooked according to package directions
- 1/2 Cup chives sliced
- 1/2 Cup chives sliced, for garnish
- 1/4 Cup peanuts
- Heat vegetable oil in a pot. Sauté red onions until translucent. Add garlic and sauté until browned. Add sesame oil, hoisin sauce, chili garlic sauce, and chicken stock. Simmer over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add leftover roast chicken, pasta noodles, and chives. Toss until noodles are evenly coated with sauce. Garnish with sliced chives and roasted whole peanuts.