Rice bowls are a lifesaver when in comes to hectic days. By using leftover rice, chicken fillets, and a few pantry staples, you can serve a complete meal in a snap.
Chicken Pepper Rice Recipe
Chicken Pepper Rice Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 medium white onion diced
- 1/2 kilo Chicken skinless, boneless, cubed
- 2 medium bell pepper seeded and diced
- 4 cups jasmine rice steamed
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon peppercorns crushed (use Szechuan peppercorns if you want a spicier dish)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Rice bowls are a lifesaver when in comes to hectic days. Sauté garlic and onions until translucent and fragrant.
- Add chicken and sauté until cooked, about 3 minutes. Add red bell peppers.
- Stir in rice. Season with soy sauce, salt, peppercorns, and sugar. Toss to combine. Serve immediately.