Chicken wings are a crowd favorite: make some and coat them in an easy-to-make sweet and savory sauce.
Chili-Soy Chicken Wings Recipe
Chili-Soy Chicken Wings Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 500 Grams Chicken use wings
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1/4 Cup catsup hot and spicy-flavored
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Heat vegetable oil in a deep frying pan over medium heat. Season chicken wings with salt and pepper. Deep-fry until golden brown, about 8 minutes. Drain on a wire rack.
- Combine soy sauce, hot and spicy ketchup, and honey in a saucepan. Simmer over low heat until thick. Add chicken wings to the sauce and toss to coat.