Craving something sweet? Try baking choco banana cupcakes for your next merienda!
Choco Banana Cupcakes Recipe
Choco Banana Cupcakes Ingredients
- 3-4 bananas mashed, very ripe lakatan or saba
- 1/3 Cup salted butter melted
- 3/4 Cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- a pinch of Salt
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 Cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prep the cupcake pan, and put liners before mixing the batter.
- Mix mashed bananas, oil, sugar, egg and vanilla in one bowl.
- Mix salt, baking soda and flour in another bowl.
- Pour dry ingredients into the wet ingredents, and mix until the dry mixture has been fully incorporated with the wet.
- Mix in chocolate chips. Using an ice cream scoop, divide the batter equally into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 13 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.