Chocolate and water are all you need to whip up a decadent dessert. Pro tip: Once you’ve gotten the hang of the process, you can sub water with fruit juice or coffee!
Two-Ingredient Chocolate Mousse Recipe
Two-Ingredient Chocolate Mousse Ingredients
- 100 Grams dark chocolate chopped into small pieces
- whipped cream for garnish (optional)
- Place an equal amount of ice and water in a large bowl.
- Place chopped chocolate in a smaller bowl that fits in the large bowl of iced water. Set aside.
- Boil water in a saucepan. Measure out 5 tablespoons and pour over chocolate.
- Using a handheld mixer, whisk chocolate until melted.
- Set the bowl of chocolate on top of the bowl of iced water and whisk until light.