Who doesn’t love a tasty, meaty chori burger? Upgrade the classic chori burger with one simple addition: caramelized onions! Here’s an easy homemade chorizo recipe to start with. All you have to do is shape into patties for a burger!
Easy Spanish Chorizo Recipe Posted in: Recipe
Chori Burger with Caramelized Onions Recipe
Upgrade the classic chori burger with sweet caramelized onions!
Chori Burger with Caramelized Onions Ingredients
- 1/4 Cup mayonnaise
- 1 clove Garlic grated
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice Optional
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1 medium white onion sliced into thin rings
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons chicken stock
- To make chorizo burgers, spread butter on the inside of each bun. Toast until warm.
- Make the garlic mayonnaise: mix together mayonnaise, garlic, and lemon juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Make the caramelized onions: heat 1 tablespoon each olive oil and butter in a frying pan over medium-low heat. Add white onion and cook until soft and golden, about 6 to 8 minutes. Add sugar and continue cooking for 1 to 2 minutes. Add chicken stock, season with salt, and cook for 1 more minute.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW