Love fried rice? Mix in Chinese chorizo and add sweet and salty notes to this easy recipe.
Chorizo Fried Rice Recipe
Chorizo Fried Rice Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon Garlic minced
- 3 pieces chorizo Macau (Chinese chorizo) sliced
- 4 cups rice cooked
- 1 Cup mixed vegetables (corn, carrots, and green peas)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce (patis)
- Salt to taste
- In a wok using medium heat, saute the garlic in cooking oil and add the chorizo. Cook until done.
- Add the rice and the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix the rice well and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper before serving.