Packed with fiber and protein, quinoa is truly a super grain! Try this warm, comforting pudding—it’ll fuel you through the day.
Cinnamon Apple and Almond Quinoa Recipe
Cinnamon Apple and Almond Quinoa Ingredients
- 1 1/2 cups apple juice
- 1/2 Cup water
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon plus more to sprinkle
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup dry quinoa rinsed well
- 1/4 Cup raisins
- 3 cups almond milk warmed
- 1 Green Apple diced
- 1/2 Cup toasted almonds sliced
- Combine apple juice, water, sugar, cinnamon, and salt in a small saucepan over high heat. Bring to a boil.
- Lower heat and add quinoa. Cover and cook for 10 to 15 minutes until quinoa absorbs the liquid and becomes fluffy. Add raisins; stir.
- Divide quinoa-raisin mixture among individual bowls. Pour in almond milk then top with apples and almonds. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Serve warm.