This sub sandwich is as simple as it gets: ciabatta, ham, tomatoes, lettuce, and cheese. Don’t forget the mayo! This sandwich is the perfect baon.
Classic Sub Sandwich Recipe
Classic Sub Sandwich Ingredients
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- Salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 2 Small baguettes or ciabatta rolls
- 6 leaves Lettuce
- 1 large salad tomato sliced into rounds
- 6 slices Forest Ham sliced thinly, cut in half
- 3 Cheese singles halved
- Make the dressing: Combine mayonnaise and tomato ketchup in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Slice baguettes or ciabatta rolls in half lengthwise, making sure not to slice through completely. Spread dressing on the inside of the rolls. Fill rolls with lettuce leaves, salad tomato, forest ham, and cheese singles.