Go heavy on your veggies with a quick coconut curry noodle stir-fry!
Coconut Curry Noodles Recipe
Coconut Curry Noodles Ingredients
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon ginger grated
- 2 tablespoons store-bought green curry paste
- 1 200 ml pack coconut cream (kakang gata)
- 1/2 Cup chicken broth
- 1 Cup cauliflower florets
- 1 teaspoon Calamansi Juice
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce (patis)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 200 gram pack of 3mm rice noodles cooked according to package directions
- 1 Small purple cabbage sliced thinly, about 100 grams
- 1 small head cabbage sliced thinly
- 1 Small carrot slicde into thin sticks
- 1 Cup bean sprouts (togue)
- fresh basil leaves to garnish
- cilantro (wansoy) (leaves), to garnish
- red finger chilies (siling haba) to serve
- Heat oil in a pot over medium heat. Saute onions until they turn golden. Add ginger and curry paste and sauté until fragrant. Add coconut cream, chicken broth, and cauliflower and let simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Add calamansi juice, fish sauce, and sugar; mix well. Add carrots and let simmer for 2 minutes more.
- Add cooked rice noodles, cabbages, and bean sprouts; toss to combine.
- Garnish with torn basil leaves and cilantro. Serve with chopped chili on the side.