Langka juice and coconut milk come together for a delicious yet delicate dessert.
Coconut Langka Pudding Recipe
Coconut Langka Pudding Ingredients
- 1 Cup coconut milk (gata)
- 2 tablespoons langka juice use more if desired
- 1/4 Cup sugar
- 1/87 teaspoon Salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch dissolved in 2 tablespoons water
- 1 Cup jackfruit (langka) chopped
- In a saucepan over medium heat, whisk coconut milk, langka juice, sugar, and salt until sugar and salt dissolve. Do not boil.
- Pour in cornstarch and water mixture, whisking continuously to avoid lumps, and cook until thickened. Remove from heat and stir in langka pieces. Transfer to bowls and set aside to cool. Keep in the refrigerator until ready to serve.