This rich and creamy homemade treat is as delicious as store-bought ones.
Coffee Ice Cream with Dates and Walnuts Recipe
Coffee Ice Cream with Dates and Walnuts Ingredients
- 1 Table Spoon cornstarch
- 1 1/4 Cup water
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 1 Cup milk
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 Pack All-purpose cream
- 2 Pack Egg (yolks only), lighty beaten
- 1/2 Cup dates chopped
- 1/4 Cup chocolate chips
- Dissolve cornstarch in 1?4 cup water. Set aside. Boil 1 cup of water. Add dissolved cornstarch and let boil for a minute while stirring constantly. Add coffee then turn heat to medium low.
- Add milk, condensed milk, and all-purpose cream. Stir. Let simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Temper egg yolks with milk mixture, then pour into the simmering pot. Stir. Turn off heat and let cool.
- When completely cooled, fold in walnuts, dates, and chocolate chips into the milk mixture. Stir vigorously with a large whisk. Transfer to a container and freeze overnight.