Filipino polvoron is a classic dessert made of toasted flour, milk powder, butter, and sugar. If you’re a fan of the cookies and cream flavor, give this polvoron recipe a go! It’s easy to make and requires only 3 basic steps. This is the perfect treat to make with the kids. They could wrap up their polvoron in colored cellophane to give it a beautiful pop of color. You could even hand these out as gifts for the holiday season!
Cookies and Cream Polvoron Recipe
Cookies and Cream Polvoron Ingredients
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 Cup chocolate sandwich cookies crushed, cream centers removed
- 1 Cup powdered milk
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 1/2 cup plus 6 tablespoons Butter melted
- Toast all-purpose flour on a skillet over medium-low heat, stirring constantly. Place flour in a medium bowl.
- Mix in crushed chocolate sandwich cookies, powdered milk, and sugar until well combined. Stir in melted butter until mixture resembles wet sand.
- Mold mixture using a polvoron mold, packing mold tightly. Repeat with remaining mixture.