Filipino polvoron is a classic dessert made of toasted flour, milk powder, butter, and sugar. If you’re a fan of the cookies and cream flavor, give this polvoron recipe a go! It’s easy to make and requires only 3 basic steps. This is the perfect treat to make with the kids. They could wrap up their polvoron in colored cellophane to give it a beautiful pop of color. You could even hand these out as gifts for the holiday season!
Cookies and Cream Polvoron Recipe
Add extra flavor to buttery polvoron!
Cookies and Cream Polvoron Ingredients
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 Cup chocolate sandwich cookies crushed, cream centers removed
- 1 Cup powdered milk
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 1/2 cup plus 6 tablespoons Butter melted
- Toast all-purpose flour on a skillet over medium-low heat, stirring constantly. Place flour in a medium bowl.
- Mix in crushed chocolate sandwich cookies, powdered milk, and sugar until well combined. Stir in melted butter until mixture resembles wet sand.
- Mold mixture using a polvoron mold, packing mold tightly. Repeat with remaining mixture.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW