This tuna pasta is easy and flavorful! Less cooking time means more time to bond with the family.
Corn and Tuna Pasta Recipe
You’ll be surprised by how easy and flavorful this easy pasta dish is!
Corn and Tuna Pasta Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons white onions chopped
- 1 (184-gram) can tuna chunks in water
- 1 Cup Canned Cream-Style Corn
- 1/2 Cup All-purpose cream
- 2 1/2 cups fusilli pasta cooked
- parmesan cheese to serve
- chopped parsley to garnish
- Heat butter and olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Sauté garlic, onions, and tuna for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add corn and cream; mix well then simmer for 1 to 2 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour sauce over cooked pasta just before serving. Top with Parmesan cheese and garnish with parsley.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW