Corned beef is well-loved breakfast ulam. Since these are made using corned beef and potatoes that you can mash up, this is ideal when you have leftovers. These are perfect for packing into your baon!
Corned Beef Potato Balls Recipe
Corned Beef Potato Balls Ingredients
- 1 380-gram can corned beef
- 1/2 kilogram Potatoes peeled, diced small
- 100 Grams Cheese grated
- 1 tablespoon red onion minced
- 1/2 tablespoon Garlic minced
- 100 Grams Flour
- 100 Grams breadcrumbs
- 3 large eggs
- Salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- Oil for deep frying
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Fry the potatoes. Season. Set aside.
- Sauté the corned beef in onion and garlic. Then, combine with the potatoes.
- Mash the mixture until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste. When cool, mold it into round shapes as large as a ping pong ball.
- Set up a breading station of three plates and add flour, egg, and breadcrumbs in each. Dip each ball into the flour, then egg, and then roll in the breadcrumbs. Repeat with remaining balls.
- Deep fry balls until golden brown. Drain. Serve with some Japanese mayonnaise as a dip.