This quick couscous salad recipe is the perfect pairing for your tasty grilled meats!
Couscous Salad Recipe
Couscous Salad Ingredients
- 250 Grams couscous Cooked according to package directions and cooled to room temperature
- 1/3 Cup green onion chopped
- 1/4 Cup red bell pepper diced
- 1/4 Cup green bell pepper diced
- 1/4 Cup yellow bell pepper diced
- 1/2 Cup parsley sprigs finely chopped
- 2 lemon juiced
- 1/3 Cup olive oil
- Salt to season
- 1/2 Cup almonds (slivers), toasted
- Combine couscous, green onions, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, and fresh parsley in a large bowl. Whisk together the juice and zest from 2 lemons and olive oil in a small bowl; season with salt and pepper.
- Toss dressing with couscous salad 30 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with toasted almond slivers.