Seafood stock is extra tasty and extra comforting! Make this soup extra indulgent by using only the freshest crabmeat you can find in the market.
Crab and Corn Soup Recipe
Crab and Corn Soup Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 2 tablespoons white onion chopped
- 1 tablespoon Garlic chopped
- 2 tablespoons ginger grated
- 250 Grams crabmeat
- 1 200 to 300 gram corn cob boiled and kernels removed
- 2 1/2 liters vegetable stock
- 1/4 Cup cornstarch dissolved in 1/4 cup water
- 2 Egg
- Leeks sliced for garnish
- Heat oil and melt butter in a pot. Add onions, garlic, and ginger. Sauté until fragrant. Add crabmeat and corn kernels. Sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add stock and cob; bring to a boil. Lower heat and simmer for 40 minutes. Remove cob. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil and add dissolved cornstarch. Add eggs and mix until well combined. Garnish with leeks. Serve hot.