Looking for a yummy and easy dessert? You’ll enjoy this sweet and refreshing treat!
Creamy and Cheesy Mango Jelly Recipe
Creamy and Cheesy Mango Jelly Ingredients
- 2 cups water
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 25-gram pack gulaman powder mango flavored
- 1 410-ml can evaporated milk
- 1 390-ml can condensed milk (390-gram) Mango flavored, optional
- 1 250-ml pack All-purpose cream
- 1 Small ripe mango cut into small cubes
- 4 tablespoons grated cheese or any cheese
- an assortment of toppings or as desired
- In a pot, dissolve the cornstarch in water. Add gulaman, evaporated milk, condensed milk, and all purpose cream. Mix well.
- Cook the mango mixture over medium heat for 6 to 8 minutes stirring constantly. Do not boil.
- Turn off the stove when the mango mixture becomes thick.
- Transfer into clean containers. (Mixture is enough to fill 3 750-ml rectangular microwavable containers.) Add the cubed mango and let it cool. Add the grated cheese, more mango cubes, and other toppings. Refrigerate for 30 to 45 minutes.