Looking for a yummy and easy dessert? You’ll enjoy this sweet and refreshing treat!
Creamy and Cheesy Mango Jelly Recipe
This mango dessert is creamy and cheesy!
Creamy and Cheesy Mango Jelly Ingredients
- 2 cups water
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 25-gram pack gulaman powder mango flavored
- 1 410-ml can evaporated milk
- 1 390-ml can condensed milk (390-gram) Mango flavored, optional
- 1 250-ml pack All-purpose cream
- 1 Small ripe mango cut into small cubes
- 4 tablespoons grated cheese or any cheese
- an assortment of toppings or as desired
- In a pot, dissolve the cornstarch in water. Add gulaman, evaporated milk, condensed milk, and all purpose cream. Mix well.
- Cook the mango mixture over medium heat for 6 to 8 minutes stirring constantly. Do not boil.
- Turn off the stove when the mango mixture becomes thick.
- Transfer into clean containers. (Mixture is enough to fill 3 750-ml rectangular microwavable containers.) Add the cubed mango and let it cool. Add the grated cheese, more mango cubes, and other toppings. Refrigerate for 30 to 45 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW