This ultra creamy, cheesy spaghetti recipe is loaded with everything that you would want: chicken chunks, sweet kernel corn bits, cheese, mushrooms, and a white sauce that will rival that of the Pinoy carbonara.
Creamy Cheesy Spaghetti With Chicken, Corn, and Mushrooms Recipe
Creamy Cheesy Spaghetti With Chicken, Corn, and Mushrooms Ingredients
- 250 Grams spaghetti
- 2 pieces chicken breast fillet cooked, cubed
- 1 10.5-ounce can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 Cup sour cream
- 1/2 Cup fresh milk
- 1 Cup quickmelt cheese grated
- 1/2 Cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1 Cup sweet kernel corn
- 1 Cup canned button mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon parsley chopped
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Set aside.
- Mix chicken breast, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, corn, Parmesan cheese, cheese, and taco seasoning. Put spaghetti in a large bowl and pour in cheese mixture. Mix well. Top with more cheese and garnish with parsley. Serve hot. OPTION: Bake for 20 minutes in an oven-proof baking dish or until cheese is bubbly.