This no-cook creamy palaman recipe is made with canned tuna and mayonnaise stuffed into bread slices with cucumbers. It’s perfect for days you just need something light and tasty and definitely easy to put together to satisfy those hunger pangs quickly.
Creamy Tuna And Cucumber Sandwich Spread Recipe
Creamy Tuna And Cucumber Sandwich Spread Ingredients
- 1 184-gram can canned tuna chunks drained
- 1/2 Cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- Bread Slices to serve
- butter, softened to serve
- 1 medium Cucumber thinly sliced
- In a medium bowl, mix tuna, mayonnaise, and prepared mustard. Season with salt and ground pepper to taste. Chill until ready to serve.
- If desired, spread softened butter onto both sides of three bread slices. Toast until golden brown. Place cucumber slices onto a bread slice then top with tuna filling. Place a second slice on top and top with cucumber slices. Top with more tuna filling and place the third bread slice on top. Slice in half and serve immediately.