Recreate this popular Thai crispy curry noodle dish at home. Egg noodles are the star ingredient—a type of noodles whose dough is enriched by eggs.
Crispy Curry Noodles Recipe
Crispy Curry Noodles Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons store-bought yellow curry paste
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 100 Grams Chicken strips
- 1/2 Cup coconut cream (kakang gata) plus more, for drizzling
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 100 Grams dried egg noodles deep-fried until crisp
- 2 tablespoons shallots (sibuyas Tagalog) sliced, divided with half of it deep-fried
- 1 tablespoon coriander leaves roughly chopped
- Saute curry paste in vegetable oil in a pan over low heat. Add sugar and chicken.
- Add coconut cream and soy sauce. Cook until chicken is well done and sauce has slightly thickened.
- Place fried noodles on a plate. Pour the chicken curry mixture and sprinkle with shallots and coriander. Drizzle with more coconut cream before serving.