Start with this crisp green salad then go on to a bowl of hot thick soup and finish off with a simple oil-based pasta. Simple but filling! A tip: Always have a pack of ready-to-eat salad greens in your chiller to make an instant side dish or to serve as a light lunch.
Crunchy Green Salad Recipe
Crunchy Green Salad Ingredients
- 1 bag green salad
- 1/2 Cup walnuts coarsely chopped
- 1 Cup croutons
- 1/4 Cup bottled bacon bits
- 1 bottle salad dressing
- Arrange salad greens on a bowl.
- Top with walnuts, croutons and bacon bits.
- Drizzle with enough dressing just before serving.