This refreshing cucumber salad recipe is flavored with Asian favorites: miso and sesame.
Cucumber Salad Recipe
Cucumber Salad Ingredients
- 3 tablespoons white miso paste (shiro miso)
- 3 tablespoons hot water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Rice Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 2 Japanese cucumber 3/4-inch thick rounds
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds toasted
- Combine white miso paste (shiro miso), hot water, rice vinegar, honey, sesame oil, and Sriracha in a bowl; whisk vigorously. Adjust seasoning, if necessary.
- Add Japanese cucumbers (sliced into 3/4-inch-thick rounds) and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Serve cucumbers cold or at room temperature, sprinkled with toasted sesame seeds.