Curry powder gives a spicy—and aromatic—kick to the sweet and salty taste of singkamas.
Curry Singkamas Salad Recipe
Curry Singkamas Salad Ingredients
- 2 pieces jicama (singkamas) peeled, cubed, held in salted water
- 1/4 Cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 piece carrot peeled and grated
- 2 pieces Egg hard-boilded and grated
- In a large bowl, mix together mayonnaise and curry powder.
- Drain singkamas well and add the curry-mayo mixture. Add the carrots, season with salt and ground black pepper to taste, and toss until well mixed. Sprinkle with grated eggs. Serve immediately.