Looking for a healthy treat to snack on? This recipe for dark chocolate bark is chock-full of nuts. You’ll surely love this treat!
Dark Chocolate Bark Recipe
Dark Chocolate Bark Ingredients
- 1/4 Cup pistachio nuts roughly chopped
- 1/4 Cup pecans roughly chopped
- 1/4 Cup walnuts roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts toasted
- 500 Grams dark chocolate chips
- Line an 8x8-inch baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Toast nuts in a large pan over medium-high heat until fragrant. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Place chocolate chips in a heatproof bowl and place it on top of a saucepot with an inch ofsimmering water. Make sure the bottom of the bowl does not touch the water. Stir until melted. Remove bowl from heat.
- Using a spatula, spread melted chocolate on the prepared pan. Immediately top with nuts and sprinkle with salt. Refrigerate until chocolate hardens, at least 10 minutes.
- Remove chocolate from pan, break into pieces, and serve.