Turn to a light, fruity medley of taste and textures topped with a zesty citrus curd. It’s as yummy as it is pretty!
Dayap Curd Recipe
Dayap Curd Ingredients
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- Dayap Zest
- 4 medium Egg
- 1 1/2 cups dayap juice
- 1 loaf Brioche bread sliced into 4 (3x2-inch) pieces
- 4 tablespoons dayap curd
- 1 Cup fruits (we used strawberries, mangoes, and kiwi)
- whipped cream for garnish
- Make the dayap curd: In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream sugar and butter. Add dayap zest. Add eggs one at a time, mixing continuously. Add dayap juice; mix.
- Transfer mixture to a saucepan over low heat and bring to a simmer. Stir for 10 minutes or until thick. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Place each brioche slice on a dessert plate and top each with dayap curd. Arrange fruits on top. Garnish with whipped cream, almonds, and mint leaves.