All you have to do is roast or grill this pork tenderloin and let all the flavors loose! A dry rub gives this pork sweetness, while the sauce gives it a spicy kick.
Dry-Rubbed Pork Tenderloin Recipe
A dry rub gives this pork sweetness, while the sauce gives it a spicy kick.
Dry-Rubbed Pork Tenderloin Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon Onion powder
- 1/2 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper to taste
- 1/4 Cup Salt
- 2 pork tenderloin pieces trimmed
- 3 cloves Garlic peeled
- 1 Cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves only
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/4 Cup cane vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 Cup extra virgin olive oil
- Prepare pork: Mix all ingredients except pork into a small bowl. Rub pork tenderloins with spice mixture and let sit 20 minutes.
- Preheat grill.
- Make sauce: In a small food processor, finely grind garlic, then parsley. Stir in remaining ingredients, and set aside.
- Place pork tenderloin on grill and cook until no longer pink in the middle, about 20 minutes each side. Let rest before slicing thinly. Serve with sauce and salad on the side. Recipe originally published in the March 2015 issue of Good Housekeeping Philippines.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW