A bowl of beef curry, with its beef chunks, creamy sauce, and savory and spicy notes, is great with lots of hot steamed rice. Bookmark this easy recipe!
Easy Beef Curry Recipe
Easy Beef Curry Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 3 cloves Garlic chopped
- 1 large onion chopped
- 2 thumb-sized ginger cut into strips
- 1/2 kilo Beef use beef chucks, cut into large strips
- 2 cups coconut cream
- 1/4 Cup fish sauce (patis)
- 3 tablespoons yellow curry powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 Cup water
- 2 medium Potatoes cut into wedges
- 1 large carrot cut into wedges
- Salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- In a medium-sized pan, preheat oil and saute garlic, onion, and ginger.
- Add the beef chuck and brown on all sides. Pour in the coconut cream, fish sauce, curry powder, sugar, and water. Let it simmer until the beef is tender or about 30 minutes. Add water if needed.
- Add the potatoes and carrots and let it cook for 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.