Treat yourself to a filling breakfast recipe: wholesome tapa, garlic rice, and scrambled eggs. It a common misunderstanding that beef tapa is difficult to make froms scratch, but homemade versions are much better than store-bought. You only need a handful of pantry staples to whip up some tapa, one of the most well-loved Filipino breakfast recipes.
Easy Beef Tapa Recipe
Easy Beef Tapa Ingredients
- 1/4 Cup coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce (patis)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Light soy sauce
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Calamansi Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking soda
- black pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Garlic minced
- 500 Grams Beef (use sirloin cut), sliced into thin strips
- Combine beef sirloin, brown or coconut sugar, Thai fish sauce, light soy or tamari soy sauce, calamansi juice, baking soda, black pepper, and minced garlic in a bowl.
- Marinate, covered, in the fridge overnight. Stir-fry meat in oil over high heat.