Not a fan of leafy greens? Make a fruity salad instead! This quick and easy citrus salad is light, zesty, and refreshing. Make it on a hot afternoon.
Easy Citrus Salad Recipe
Easy Citrus Salad Ingredients
- 1/2 Cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 Cup fresh orange juice or fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- sea salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 navel oranges peeled and sliced into rounds
- 1 tablespoon Fresh dill leaves
- 1/4 Cup pistachios chopped and toasted
- 1 Small red onion sliced thinly
- Make the dressing: Whisk together extra virgin olive oil, fresh orange or lemon juice, Dijon mustard, sea salt, and freshly ground black pepper in a bowl until well combined. Set aside.
- Assemble the salad: Arrange oranges on a large salad plate. Top with fresh dill leaves, pistachios, red onion, prepared dressing, and a pinch of sea salt. Serve chilled or at room temperature with extra dressing on the side.