When you want a fruit salad, this is the easiest fruit salad recipe to make. All it takes is a few minutes to put these together and three easy-to-find ingredients: fruit cocktail, all-purpose cream, and sweetened condensed milk. What’s fantastic about this recipe is that you don’t have to follow it. Add as much or as little cream or condensed milk you like to suit your taste, and this version has just enough sweetness to be just right.
The key to quickly make a fruit cocktail is to remember to chill the cream and the condensed milk. It’s best when these two ingredients are completely chilled through at least overnight. Then, it just takes minutes to change a fruit salad that has a runny dressing to super creamy and thick fruit salad after mixing.
Easy Fruit Salad Recipe
Easy Fruit Salad Ingredients
- 1 432-gram can fruit cocktail drained
- 1 250-gram pack All-purpose cream Chilled
- 1/2 300-ml sweetened condensed milk Chilled
- Place a strainer over a large bowl and drain the fruit cocktail of syrup at least 30 minutes or overnight. Reserve syrup for another use. (Add more nata de coco, kaong, maraschino cherries, and other canned fruits, rinsed and drained, as desired. We added more cherries and green-dyed kaong.)
- In a large bowl using a whisk, combine chilled cream and condensed milk. Add drained fruit cocktail. Chill until ready to serve. READ THESE: MORE FRUIT COCKTAIL RECIPES Creamy Fruit Cocktail Bowl Recipe No-Bake Fruit Cocktail Refrigerator Cake Recipe