Planning to relax after a week of hard work? Loaded nachos—which you can enjoy without regret—is the perfect solution.
Easy Loaded Nachos Recipe
Easy Loaded Nachos Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Cup white onion diced
- 2 tablespoons Garlic minced
- 200 Grams bell pepper diced
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 200 Grams fresh button mushrooms quartered
- 1 410 gram can Corn kernels drained
- 1 400 gram can red beans drained
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce (patis)
- 1 400 gram can tomatoes (whole or peeled), each sliced into 4 to 6 pieces
- Salt to taste
- non-stick cooking spray for greasing
- 8 8-inch whole-wheat flour tortillas cut into triangles
- 1/2 Cup garlic yogurt sauce
- 1 medium avocado diced and tossed in lime juice
- green onion Chopped, for garnish
- Make the vegetable chili: Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Sauté onions, garlic, and bell peppers until soft.
- Add cumin and chili powder; sauté for 2 minutes. Add mushrooms; sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add corn, beans, soy sauce, and fish sauce. Mix for 1 minute. Add tomatoes (including liquid). Fill can with water and add to mixture. Bring to a boil, then lower heat to simmer for 30 to 45 minutes, stirring occasionally until almost dry. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside and keep warm.
- Make the nacho chips: Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray. Place tortilla triangles, in one layer, on prepared baking sheet. Lightly spray with cooking spray. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake in the preheated oven until crisp, about 10 minutes.
- Transfer nacho chips to a serving platter. Top with vegetable chili, garlic yogurt sauce, and avocados. Garnish with green onions and cilantro.