Muesli can be eaten hot or cold. You can soak it in milk or cook it in milk or water over the stovetop. It’s a fiber-rich breakfast that will give you all the energy that you need!
Easy Muesli Recipe
Easy Muesli Ingredients
- 1/2 Cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 Cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 Cup muesli store-bought
- 1 calamansi juice only
- 1/2 banana lakatan variety, cut in half lengthwise and sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoon dried mangoes finely sliced, plus extra for garnish
- 100 Grams low-fat yogurt
- 1/4 Cup fresh milk
- coconut sugar to taste
- ground cinnamon to taste
- cashew nuts for garnish
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients and adjust consistency by adding more milk or oats. Add sugar or honey and ground cinnamon according to your taste.
- Transfer to a covered container and soak overnight.
- Before serving, top with sliced dried mangoes and chopped cashew nuts.