Need to eat and run in the mornings? Prep this spread in advance, and simply smear a dollop on a piece of toast before heading out the door.
Egg Salad with Bacon Recipe
Egg Salad with Bacon Ingredients
- 1/2 kilo honey-cured bacon cut into bits and cooked until crispy
- 3 eggs hard-boiled, chopped
- 1/2 Cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup pickle relish with juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, mix together all ingredients and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with warm pandesal or toasted bread and garnish with bacon bits, hard-boiled egg slices, and parsley, if desired.