Rock breakfast with this Elvis-inspired pancake sandwich.
- 1 pack (200-gram) pancake mix
- 1 1/2 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 piece banana sliced
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 3 pieces bacon use bacon slices
- confectioner's sugar
- Cook pancake mix according to package directions. (You should have around 10 to 12 3-inch pancakes.)
- Spread crunchy peanut butter on a pancake. Top with sliced bananas, drizzle with honey, and add bacon slices on top.
- Cover with another pancake. Repeat with remaining ingredients to make 5 to 6 sandwiches; dust with confectioners’ sugar before serving.