A luscious combination of meringue, cream, and strawberries, this classic English dessert can be whipped up in mere minutes. Don’t worry about making perfect scoops—the messier, the better!
- 15 pieces store-bought meringue
- 5 fresh strawberries Diced, plus extra for topping
- 1 Cup strawberry pie filling (we used Comstock)
- 2 cups whipped cream
- mint leaves for garnish
- Crush meringue into bite-sized pieces.
- Combine meringue pieces, diced strawberries, and strawberry filling in a bowl. Fold in whipped cream. mix until just combined; do not overmix.
- Divide mixture among serving glasses. Top with sliced fresh strawberries and mint leaves.