A healthier alternative to regular hotdogs are those made with fish. And the good news is, your kids won’t even notice the difference.
Fish Hotdog and Potato Omelet Recipe
Fish Hotdog and Potato Omelet Ingredients
- 2 medium Potatoes peeled and cubed
- 1 Pack hotdogs fish, cut into rounds
- 4 pieces Egg
- In a nonstick pan, heat a tablespoon of oil and pan-fry potatoes until golden brown on the edges. Take out of the pan, drain on paper towel, and set aside.
- Add a little more oil to the pan and fry the fish hotdogs for a few minutes or until heated through. Set aside.
- In a bowl, break one egg and beat lightly. Season with salt and pepper. Add a tablespoon or two each of the cooked potatoes and hotdogs.
- Heat a half tablespoon of oil in a nonstick pan. Swirl oil to coat the pan’s surface. Pour the egg-potato-hotdog mixture and cook for two minutes. Flip and cook for another minute. Repeat for the rest of the three eggs.