This tex-mex five- layer chip dip is great with nachos or plain tortilla chips. Make dips for your chips more exciting by piling on layer after layer!
Five-Layer Chip Dip Recipe
Five-Layer Chip Dip Ingredients
- 1/2 Cup refried beans canned
- 1/3 Cup Corn kernels canned, drained
- 1/2 Cup salsa store-bought
- 1/4 Cup sour cream
- 1/3 Cup cheddar cheese grated
- Place refried beans in a medium glass serving bowl; smoothen top. Top with even layers of corn kernels, storebought salsa, sour cream, and cheddar cheese. Serve with nachos or tortilla chips.