Make this five-ingredient tilapia recipe a weeknight dinner go-to.
Five-Spice Tilapia Recipe
This five-spice tilapia recipe uses only 5 main ingredients.
Five-Spice Tilapia Ingredients
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 3 cloves Garlic minced
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 kilo tilapia cleaned
- 1 teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder
- Combine soy sauce, garlic, and brown sugar in a bowl.
- Sprinkle both sides of tilapia with five-spice powder.
- Heat a large nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Add tilapia and cook until edges are opaque, about 5 minutes. Reduce heat to medium and turn fish over. Add soy sauce mixture; simmer until fish is completely cooked and the sauce has thickened, about 5 minutes. Serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW