These desserts are topped with a special surprise: gummy worms!
How To Make Chocolate Mousse and Cookie Crumb Flower Pots
These faux flower pots are deceptively hard to make. That’s just because it’s disguised! Each component is easy to make and no-bake! It starts with a super easy chocolate mousse recipe which is really just an easy but rich chocolate whipped cream. These are spooned into small plastic flower pots (cleaned of course!), the tops covered with crushed chocolate cookies, and decorated with gummy worms and sugar flowers. Perfect!
How To Serve Chocolate Mousse and Cookie Crumb Flower Pots
What’s wonderful about these Halloween treats is that it’s super easy to serve! Grab one from the refrigerator since these need to be (and are best) chilled and serve with “shovels” aka spoons. All one needs to do is simply dig in and enjoy this deceptive treat posing as a flower pot!
Chocolate Mousse and Cookie Crumb Flower Pots Recipe
Flower Pot Chocolate Mousse and Cookie Crumbs Recipe
Flower Pot Chocolate Mousse and Cookie Crumbs Ingredients
- 1 Cup whipping cream
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 1 Cup baking chocolate
- 1/2 Cup chocolate cookie crumbs crushed
- gummy worms for topping
- store bought sugar flowers for topping ( Buy sugar baking decorations at SweetCraft)
- Whip whipping cream with sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Melt baking chocolate over a bain-marie or double boiler and fold into whipped cream. Fill molds or cups and chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours to set. Top chocolate mousse cups with cookie crumbs.
- Decorate with gummy worms and sugar flowers.