Get the summer party started with thin-crust pita pizzas loaded with four types of cheese! Serve these easy homemade pizzas with spicy honey for drizzling.
Four Cheese Pita Pizza Recipe
Four Cheese Pita Pizza Ingredients
- 1 Cup mozzarella cheese grated
- 1 Cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1/4 Cup blue cheese crumbled
- 6 6-inch pieces pita bread naan, or tortilla
- 1/4 Cup vegetable oil
- 24 traingular or rectangular slices cheddar cheese
- parsley leaves to garnish (optional)
- Combine mozzarella, Parmesan, and blue cheese in a bowl. Set aside.
- Preheat a toaster oven.
- Dock pita, naan, or tortilla with the tines of a fork. Brush with oil then top with cheese mixture. Place 4 cheddar cheese slices on top of each pizza.
- Bake in the toaster oven until cheese is melted and top is slightly browned, about 3 to 4 minutes. Garnish with parsley leaves. Slice into triangles and serve immediately.